Due to our continued growth, DarkVision is looking for an enthusiastic and driven Procurement Specialist to join our manufacturing operations team. This newly created position will play a critical role in managing the procurement of parts & materials used in our advanced ultrasonic imaging tools.
The position requires a talented individual who has meticulous attention to detail, is organized, and is persistent. You could be the right fit for this role if you bring a track record of success in procurement for a high-tech manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. We are looking for someone who operates with a sense of urgency but understands the need for tact while interacting with vendors.
This position will be responsible for all production procurement and inventory management aspects. Additionally, we expect this role to help with R&D purchases and assist in logistics and QA while the team grows.
- Issue and track purchase orders with our partners and suppliers
- Setup and manage restocking programs for commodity parts
- Manage inventory of electronic and mechanical components, including incoming quality checks and vendor feedback
- Generate pick lists and assemble materials for internal and external assembly
- Assist with shipping logistics, including receiving inventory, shipping equipment to remote teams and preparing international shipping paperwork
- Participate in production forecasting and planning
- Work with engineering on parts crosses, expedites, ECRs and risk mitigation strategies
- 3+ years in procurement roles for mechanical and electronics manufacturing organizations
- Knowledge of mechanical and electronics supply chains
- Experience with forecasting and demand planning
- Ability to effectively prioritize and plan work while managing multiple concurrent activities
- Experience with ERP tools and CPIM certification are considered assets
- Must be able to meet physical demands of the position by lifting and moving items up to 10kg
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary or higher (Top $ for top talent)
- Full benefits package.
- Competitive vacation allotment
- Flexible work environment.
DarkVision Technologies Inc. is a BC-based tech company disrupting the industrial imaging market since 2013. We have created the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform. We are packaging it into multiple new product lines, revolutionizing how our clients quantify and visualize the integrity of their critical assets.
Backed by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in North America, DarkVision’s team of Mechanical, Skunkworks, Electrical, Software, and Machine Learning Engineers is rapidly expanding to meet the demand for the company’s current and upcoming products.
We provide employees with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies that blend science with real-world applications. We invite you to join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.
Here are four reasons you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are backed by Koch Industries – North America’s largest privately held company, and actively work with top-tier operators across North America.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We are launching several new product lines and, as a result, have more than doubled our headcount over the last year.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and will soon expand into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We have recently opened a larger Calgary office and have expanded into the US, with offices in Houston and Midland, TX.