DarkVision is looking for a Project Coordinator to join the Data Delivery Team in North Vancouver, BC.
This position requires 100% on-site work in the North Vancouver office. This role does not provide VISA sponsorship or relocation.
DarkVision’s acoustic imaging technology captures terabytes of high-fidelity data with each run. Our data analysis tam plays a critical role in commercial process by analyzing these massive ultrasound datasets using our proprietary visualization software. They are meticulous, methodical, and thorough in providing customers with critical insights that lead to multi-million dollar projects.
What You Will Do
- Monitor incoming projects through Confluence and FieldFX
- Assign projects to analysts based on capacity and working schedule
- Confirm project specification and timelines by reviewing quotes and sales documentation
- Review documentation and follow up with sales on missing documentation
- Assign incoming custom request tickets
- Track progress on custom request tickets, ensure post-delivery tasks completed
- Record start time and delivery time for each project
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience with Microsoft Suite products
- Experience in an administrative position
- Experience managing projects with tight deadlines
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience in a start-up environment
- Experience working with a high tech company
For this role, we anticipate paying $24 – $31 per hour. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
As a Koch Engineered Solutions company, DarkVision provides high-resolution acoustic imaging technology that offers significant improvements over existing ultrasonic and other imaging technologies on the market today. We serve customers in a variety of industries, such as public infrastructure, energy and pipelines, power (renewables and conventional), aerospace, manufacturing, automotive and others.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.