DarkVision is looking to add a QC Technician to our fast-growing Manufacturing Team. This role will include a blend of hands-on QC work, procedure development and documentation, inventory control, and close collaboration with our Manufacturing Technicians and Engineers.
Our Manufacturing group is responsible for building our highly advanced industrial imaging tools; the production of these tools is low-volume and requires highly skilled talent. As a member of this team, you will be presented with a variety of interesting and challenging work.
- Daily inspection and measurement of incoming parts and raw materials
- Generation of QC reports
- Documentation of non-conformances
- Inventory control
- Kitting of parts
- Maintain calibration register for measurement devices
- Detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office
- Use of mechanical measuring tools
- Understand technical drawings
- Be able to lift 25lbs
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary or higher (Top $ for top talent)
- Full benefits package.
- Competitive vacation allotment
- Flexible work environment.
DarkVision Technologies Inc. is a BC-based tech company disrupting the industrial imaging market since 2013. We have created the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform and are packaging it into multiple new product lines, revolutionizing how our clients quantify and visualize the integrity of their critical assets.
Backed by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in North America, DarkVision’s team of Mechanical, Skunkworks, Electrical, Software, and Machine Learning Engineers is rapidly expanding to meet the demand for the company’s current and upcoming products.
We allow employees to work on cutting-edge technologies that blend science with real-world applications. We invite you to join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.
Here are four reasons you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are backed by Koch Industries – North America’s largest privately held company, and actively work with top-tier operators across North America.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We are launching several new product lines and, as a result, have more than doubled our headcount over the last year.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and will soon expand into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We have recently opened a larger Calgary office and have expanded into the US, with offices in Houston and Midland, TX.