DarkVision, a Koch Engineered Solutions company, is looking to add a QC Technician to our fast-growing Manufacturing Team. This role will include a blend of hands-on QC work, procedure development and documentation, inventory control, and close collaboration with our Manufacturing Technicians and Engineers.
Our Manufacturing group is responsible for building our highly advanced industrial imaging tools; the production of these tools is low-volume and requires highly skilled talent. As a member of this team, you will be presented with a variety of interesting and challenging work.
What You Will Do
- Daily inspection and measurement of incoming parts and raw materials
- Generation of QC reports
- Documentation and reporting of non-conformances
- Maintain up to date QC documentation
- Inventory control
- Kitting of parts
- Maintain calibration register for measurement devices
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience in an electromechanical, electrical/electronics, or mechanical assembly environment
- Experience performing quality control
- Familiar with mechanical measuring tools
- Able to read and understand technical drawings
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
- Detail oriented
- Be able to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent reading, writing, and oral communication skills
- Solid computer skills in Microsoft Office
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience with precision measurements of parts (micron)
- Experience with the measurement of complex parts
- Experience documenting non-conformances and effectively communicating issues to production, engineering, and purchasing
General Salary Range
For this role, we anticipate paying $50,000 to $65,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
DarkVision Technologies Inc. is a Canada-based tech company disrupting the industrial imaging market since 2013. We have created the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform. We are packaging it into multiple new product lines, revolutionizing how our clients quantify and visualize the integrity of their critical assets.
Backed by Koch Industries, one of the world’s largest privately held companies, DarkVision’s team of Mechanical, Skunkworks, Electrical, Software, and Machine Learning Engineers is rapidly expanding to meet the demand for the company’s current and upcoming products.
We allow employees to work on cutting-edge technologies that blend science with real-world applications. We invite you to join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.
Here are four reasons you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are backed by Koch Industries – North America’s largest privately held company, and actively work with top-tier operators across North America.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We are launching several new product lines and, as a result, have more than doubled our headcount over the last year.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and expanded into a 52,000 sq ft facility in North Vancouver, BC. We are expanding globally by opening offices in the US and Europe.
Koch Engineered Solutions, part of the Koch Industries family of companies, is a dynamic network of businesses that work together to create an ecosystem of domain expertise. Increasing operational efficiency and safety. Reducing waste and emissions. The manufacturing challenges of today aren’t just about improving performance or practicing environmental stewardship, such as managing water and waste, reducing carbon emissions and increasing energy efficiency. They are about doing both, but better. That’s where you come in. We are a people company. It’s our people who bring the domain expertise and engineered solutions to our customers. Join our ranks and change the world.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.
keywords: QC, quality control, measurements, parts, calipers, precision measurement, tolerance, micron, thou, inspection, inspector
Opens on External Site