DarkVision, a Koch Engineered Solutions company, is seeking a Service Delivery Team Lead to join our fast-growing organization. You will manage a team of around eight to ten Data Imaging Analysts producing client deliverables, such as asset condition inspection reports. Your overarching role is to ensure that your team is reliably delivering a high quality of work on-time, while partnering with multiple groups within the organization to grow our service offerings and improve our existing operations.
As the ideal candidate, you will come with experience managing a group of technical knowledge workers to deliver time sensitive mission critical client deliverables within a dynamic entrepreneurial environment. In addition to excellence in day-to-day team operations management, you bring passion and expertise for process improvement and challenging the status quo.
DarkVision uses state-of-the-art proprietary acoustic imaging technologies to provide asset inspection services to industrial clients. Our Data Analysis teams meticulously analyze massive ultrasound datasets using our 3D data visualization software, resulting in critical insights that enable our clients to make data-informed decisions on the operations and maintenance of multi-million-dollar energy infrastructure assets.
With our rapid growth, the workflow and technologies relied upon by our Data Analysis teams frequently require re-evaluation and adjustment to ensure we continue to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients.
What You Will Do
- Learn the delivery standards and workflow processes for your assigned product line(s).
- Regularly check in with team members to assess capacity and remove roadblocks or inefficiencies
- Through frequent 1:1 meetings, track team members’ progression in their role, deliver constructive feedback, and ensure they receive proper recognition for their work while building a roadmap for their career development
- Facilitate communication between your team and other teams and upper management
- Ensure employees are aligned with the company Vision, and that the goals and direction of the team help drive achievement of the Vision
- Facilitate the improvement of workflow procedures and best practices; seek out new solutions, seek feedback, and investigate and implement improvement opportunities
- Review projects assigned to analysts on your team; you are responsible for the content and delivery of projects
- Partner with recruiting and other team leads to recruit and evaluate candidates; a high volume of growth and hiring is expected
- Make informed recommendations for hiring, raises/promotions, performance management, and further training
- Set project deadlines, assign project leads, and manage follow-up requests
- Forecast team capacity vs. projected projects, offering transparency to stakeholders
Who You Are (Basic Qualifications)
- Experience managing a team producing client deliverables (e.g. reports, analysis)
- Experience managing early career individuals
- Experience leading process improvement initiatives
What Will Put You Ahead
- Experience managing teams with at least 5 team members
- Experience in rapidly scaling an operation or team
- Embody a change leadership mindset in your day-to-day responsibilities and coaching
- Knows “what good looks like” in established structured environments while having the agility and entrepreneurial spirit to thrive in a start-up/scale-up environment
- Astute attention to detail and analytical-natured; comfortable and competent in being responsible for the final review of client deliverables
- Able to disseminate complex information and generate pragmatic solutions
- Able to assess and adjust work processes to meet scaling requirements; delegate and prioritize work effectively among the team
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry (e.g. well integrity, well logging) or industrial asset inspection services
- Strong English communication skills (both written and verbal) and collaboration skills
General Salary Range
For this role, we anticipate paying $75,000 to $110,000 per year. This role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in another form.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Who We Are
DarkVision Technologies Inc. is a Canada-based tech company disrupting the industrial imaging market since 2013. We have created the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform. We are packaging it into multiple new product lines, revolutionizing how our clients quantify and visualize the integrity of their critical assets.
Backed by Koch Industries, one of the world’s largest privately held companies, DarkVision’s team of Mechanical, Skunkworks, Electrical, Software, and Machine Learning Engineers is rapidly expanding to meet the demand for the company’s current and upcoming products.
We allow employees to work on cutting-edge technologies that blend science with real-world applications. We invite you to join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.
Here are four reasons you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are backed by Koch Industries – North America’s largest privately held company, and actively work with top-tier operators across North America.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We are launching several new product lines and, as a result, have more than doubled our headcount over the last year.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and recently expanded into a 52,000 sq ft facility in North Vancouver, BC. We are expanding globally by opening offices in the US and Norway.
At Koch, employees are empowered to do what they do best to make life better. Learn how our business philosophy helps employees unleash their potential while creating value for themselves and the company.