DarkVision Technologies Inc. was founded in 2013 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs that have a track record of developing and commercializing imaging technologies for industrial markets. DarkVision has developed the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform and is packaging it into different product-lines to solve the industry’s most challenging problems.
The company has proven its first successful product-line for tubular infrastructure inspection. DarkVision’s initial product has already won multiple industry awards, been featured in top publications, and generated significant revenue. Our team consists of experts from machine vision, medical imaging, aerospace, and computer graphics sectors who are building today’s most advanced technology platform for industrial imaging and asset integrity-related inspection. We build, design, and sell the entire solution ourselves – from large sensor arrays to specialized electronics, to our visualization and analytics software.
Building on its commercial success, the company just raised a very large financing round to begin scaling the technology to new product-lines in new industries and applications. We recently began construction of a new 52,000 sq ft head office facility in Vancouver and are growing quickly. We invite you to come join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be based out of DarkVision’s head office in Vancouver, Canada. Reporting to our VP Product and Marketing, the successful candidate will possess strong graphic design capabilities and a desire to own several marketing responsibilities for a fast-growing company.
This position will work closely with our VP Product & Marketing to manage and execute DarkVision’s marketing efforts. This will include creative design of graphical content, print and web advertising, collaborating with our Product Managers to create engaging technical product materials, corporate branding, website design, as well as trade show planning and execution. Prior experience working with a technical product or service will be an asset.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who is eager to leverage their creative abilities to create tangible value. We require someone who is agile and can handle a broad job scope. We will be asking interested candidates to submit a portfolio of their work with their application.
- Graphic Design: Conceptualize and create all visual aspects of technical content (brochures, case studies, technical documentation, website updates, presentation templates)
- Advertising: Conceptualize, plan, and deliver advertising materials for both print and web.
- Branding: Help ensure brand guidelines are adhered to across the company. Manage upcoming branding amalgamation exercise.
- Web Design: Manage upcoming website redesign. Handle creative design and oversee third party web development efforts.
- Trade Shows and Conferences: Develop plans for tradeshows, create associated marketing materials, manage trade show logistics, collaborate with sales team on trade show execution.
- Marketing Degree or Diploma
- 3+ years Marketing experience.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Strong technical aptitude, enjoys and strives to understand new technologies.
- Prior experience working with a technical product or service an asset.
- Competitive salary or higher (Top $ for top talent)
- Fulltime role
- Full benefits
- Competitive vacation allotment
Here are 4 reason’s you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are well funded by solid financial backers and customers through highly differentiated technology that has already been proven out in the real world. We just raised a round from one of the largest privately held companies in the world for a large commercial expansion and new product-line development.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We’re in the process of opening US Offices, launching several new product-lines and hiring a high-performing team of people. We are not a small start-up company and are in the process of maturing into a fast-growing medium-sized business.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and will be expanding into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We are currently opening US offices, beginning in Houston.