DarkVision is looking for a Marketing Coordinator who will be based out of our head office in Vancouver, Canada. If you are a recent graduate of a graphic design or marketing program, or if you are currently occupying a marketing coordination role, we want to hear from you!
This position will work closely with our VP Product & Marketing and Product Managers. You will be given the chance to work on the creative design of graphical content, print and web advertising, product materials, corporate branding, and website design. We would also like you to help us with managing logistics for trade shows.
DarkVision has developed the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform, and we’d like to invite you to join us and help represent our products and services to our growing client base. As a key member of our Product & Marketing team, you will be given a lot of opportunities to increase your responsibilities as you grow in your career with us.
- Creating Stuff: You will help conceptualize and create graphics to go along with the technical content we present to our clients (brochures, case studies, technical documentation, website updates, presentation templates.)
- Branding Stuff: You will help us continue to build out our brand. We already have a great foothold in the industry, but you will bring your ideas and skills to keep us on our upward trajectory. As we expand our product and service offerings, you’ll get the chance to work with our group, branding new products from the ground-up.
- Promoting Stuff: We create some of the coolest tech in the industrial imaging space, help us promote it by planning and delivering advertising materials (both print and web) that not only catches our audiences’ eyes, but also clearly outlines the technical advantages of our technology.
- Planning Stuff: You are a naturally organized individual, leveraging your planning skills you will help us organize and run tradeshow booths at a number of large conferences DarkVision attends annually.
- Some Graphic Design or Marketing studies.
- Competency using desktop publishing software.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Organized and eager to learn!
- Competitive salary or higher (Top $ for top talent)
- Fulltime role
- Full benefits
- Competitive vacation allotment
Here are 4 reason’s you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are well funded by solid financial backers and customers through highly differentiated technology that has already been proven out in the real world. We just raised a round from one of the largest privately held companies in the world for a large commercial expansion and new product-line development.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We’re in the process of opening US Offices, launching several new product-lines and hiring a high-performing team of people. We are not a small start-up company and are in the process of maturing into a fast-growing medium-sized business.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and will be expanding into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We are currently opening US offices, beginning in Houston.
DarkVision Technologies Inc. was founded in 2013 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs that have a track record of developing and commercializing imaging technologies for industrial markets. DarkVision has developed the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform and is packaging it into different product-lines to solve the industry’s most challenging problems.
The company has proven its first successful product-line for tubular infrastructure inspection. DarkVision’s initial product has already won multiple industry awards, been featured in top publications, and generated significant revenue. Our team consists of experts from machine vision, medical imaging, aerospace, and computer graphics sectors who are building today’s most advanced technology platform for industrial imaging and asset integrity-related inspection. We build, design, and sell the entire solution ourselves – from large sensor arrays to specialized electronics, to our visualization and analytics software.
Building on its commercial success, the company just raised a very large financing round to begin scaling the technology to new product-lines in new industries and applications. We recently began construction of a new 52,000 sq ft head office facility in Vancouver and are growing quickly. We invite you to come join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.