We are looking for talented software engineers to help develop our embedded, desktop and cloud applications. If you are someone who loves modern C++ and wants to learn how to write high-performance data processing, rendering and image processing code, this is the role for you!
You will be joining our software and hardware engineers to do complete “full-stack” development. From embedded systems to data processing to 3D rendering and cloud services.
We are looking for a smart, fast learner, who has the desire to learn and grow in a fast-moving technology environment.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Implementing a 3D Data Analysis visualization engine in C++ on windows
- Implementing computer vision/image processing algorithms using Nvidia CUDA.
- Implementing new features for ultrasonic imaging embedded systems.
- Optimizing data streaming algorithms for massive multi-terabyte datasets.
- Implement docker-based image processing algorithms to run on the AWS cloud.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- 3+ years of C++ programming experience in a professional setting.
- Image Processing, Computer Vision or Graphics Programming experience
- Docker, Web Services and Database development experience
- Amazon Web Services experience
- Comfortable with Linux and Windows development
- Competitive salary or higher (Top $ for top talent)
- Fulltime role
- Full benefits
- Competitive vacation allotment
Here are 4 reason’s you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are well funded by solid financial backers and customers through highly differentiated technology that has already been proven out in the real world. We just raised a round from one of the largest privately held companies in the world for a large commercial expansion and new product-line development.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We’re in the process of opening US Offices, launching several new product-lines and hiring a high-performing team of people. We are not a small start-up company and are in the process of maturing into a fast-growing medium-sized business.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and will be expanding into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We are currently opening US offices, beginning in Houston.
DarkVision Technologies Inc. was founded in 2013 by a group of experienced entrepreneurs that have a track record of developing and commercializing imaging technologies for industrial markets. DarkVision has developed the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform and is packaging it into different product-lines to solve the industry’s most challenging problems.
The company has proven its first successful product-line for tubular infrastructure inspection. DarkVision’s initial product has already won multiple industry awards, been featured in top publications, and generated significant revenue. Our team consists of experts from machine vision, medical imaging, aerospace, and computer graphics sectors who are building today’s most advanced technology platform for industrial imaging and asset integrity-related inspection. We build, design, and sell the entire solution ourselves – from large sensor arrays to specialized electronics, to our visualization and analytics software.
Building on its commercial success, the company just raised a very large financing round to begin scaling the technology to new product-lines in new industries and applications. We recently began construction of a new 52,000 sq ft head office facility in Vancouver and are growing quickly. We invite you to come join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.