We are looking for multiple software engineers to help develop our embedded, desktop and cloud applications. If you are someone who loves modern C++ and wants to learn how to write high-performance data processing, rendering and image processing code, this is the role for you!
You will be joining our software and hardware engineers to do complete “full-stack” development. From embedded systems to data processing to 3D rendering and cloud services.
We are looking for a smart, fast learners, who are interested in working on a wide variety of technical challenges.
Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Developing a Data Analysis visualization software in C++.
- Developing computer vision/image processing algorithms using Nvidia CUDA.
- Developing data capture software for field engineers.
- Developing new features for ultrasonic imaging embedded systems.
- Optimizing algorithms for massive multi-terabyte datasets.
- Implement docker-based image processing algorithms to run on the AWS cloud.
- Bachelor of Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science.
- C++ programming experience.
Opportunities to learn:
- Image Processing, Computer Vision or Graphics Programming
- Docker, Web Services and Database development
- Amazon Web Services
- Linux and Windows development
- Network programming and IOT technologies.
- Video encoder codecs and pipelines.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary or higher (Top $ for top talent)
- Full benefits package.
- Competitive vacation allotment
- Flexible work environment.
DarkVision Technologies Inc. is a BC-based tech company that has been disrupting the industrial imaging market since 2013. We have created the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform and are packaging it into multiple new product lines, revolutionizing how our clients quantify and visualize the integrity of their critical assets.
Backed by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in North America, DarkVision’s team of Mechanical, Skunkworks, Electrical, Software, and Machine Learning Engineers is rapidly expanding to meet the demand for the company’s current and upcoming products.
We provide employees the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies that blend science with real-world applications and invite you to join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.
Here are 4 reason’s you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are backed by Koch Industries - North America’s largest privately held company and are actively working with top-tier operators across North America.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We are in the process of launching several new product lines and as a result have more than doubled our headcount over the last year.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and will soon be expanding into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We have recently opened a larger Calgary office and have expanded into the US, starting with a new office in Houston, TX.