DarkVision is looking for a Marketing Specialist who will be based out of our head office in Vancouver, Canada. If you are a technical-focused marketer that wants to hold a key role in marketing the world’s most advanced acoustic imaging platform, we want to hear from you!
This position will work closely with our VP Product & Marketing and Product Managers. You will work on marketing strategy, print, and web advertising, technical product material generation, corporate branding, and conference execution. We don’t need you to be an expert in any of these areas – we hire decidedly competent and driven individuals that want to take strides in their careers.
Our first product line has won numerous awards, has been published in industry-leading journals, and is currently being used by every high-tier operator in our industry. But we are not stopping there. We are packaging the technology for multiple new industrial verticals and need a results-oriented individual to help us market our growing product base.
- Writing & Editing Copy: We value the ability to write well-articulated copy. A lot. From case studies to social media posts, your ability to write great content for our technical audience will quickly make you an indispensable part of the team. If you are currently working in a copywriting or technical writing capacity and are looking to broaden your responsibilities to include more creative work, this role will be perfect for you!
- Conference Logistics: We’re on a very strong growth curve and are participating in a lot of both domestic and international technical conferences to drive our sales funnel. It takes a highly organized individual to plan and execute these tradeshows and industry presentations. We have not achieved such a great brand identity in the industry by mistake; it’s due to focused strategy paired with flawless execution.
- Branding: We already have a great foothold in the industry, but you will bring your ideas and skills to keep us on our upward trajectory. As we expand our technology to different market verticals, you will work with our VP to strategize and position new products in the market from the ground up.
- Advertising: We create some of the coolest tech in the industrial imaging space. We have highly differentiated technology that is a dream to advertise – eye-catching visuals, cutting-edge tech, and distinct branding. You’ll be directly involved with conceptualizing, planning, and delivering advertising materials (both print and web).
- Anything & Everything: We place a great deal of value on hiring individuals who are able and willing to tackle a variety of tasks (both big and small,) that help drive positive business outcomes. If you are strongly self-motivated and eager to step up and make an impact, this is the right role for you!
- Impeccable attention to written and graphic details.
- High degree of general competency.
- Logical, methodical, and strategic mindset
- First principles-based – you enjoy how humans perceive written and graphic content
- Willingness to do things differently and experiment as needed to support a uniquely positioned brand
- Competitive salary or higher (Top $ for top talent)
- Fulltime role
- Full benefits
- Up to 8 weeks of vacation (yes, you read that right)
Here are 4 reasons you’ll like working at DarkVision:
- Well-Funded: We are well funded by solid financial backers and customers through highly differentiated technology that has already been proven out in the real world. We just raised a round from one of the largest privately held companies in the world for a large commercial expansion and new product-line development.
- ‘A’ Players: Our team is made up of talented, intelligent, and hardworking people. If you’re an ‘A’ player, you’ll enjoy the intellectually stimulating, challenging and respectfully competitive atmosphere.
- Growing Quickly: We’re in the process of opening US Offices, launching several new productlines and hiring a high-performing team of people. We are not a small start-up company and are in the process of maturing into a fast-growing medium-sized business.
- Lots of Opportunities: We are transitioning into a much larger organization and will be expanding into a 52,000 sq ft facility in Vancouver. We are currently opening US offices, beginning in Houston.
DarkVision Technologies Inc. is a BC-based tech company that has been disrupting the industrial imaging market since 2013. We have created the world’s most advanced acoustic-based imaging platform and are packaging it into multiple new product lines, revolutionizing how our clients quantify and visualize the integrity of their critical assets.
Backed by Koch Industries, the largest privately held company in North America, DarkVision’s team of Mechanical, Skunkworks, Electrical, Software, and Machine Learning Engineers is rapidly expanding to meet the demand for the company’s current and upcoming products.
We provide employees the opportunity to work on cutting-edge technologies that blend science with real-world applications and invite you to join our team for the exciting journey ahead as we become the global leader in industrial imaging.